The first schoolhouse was built in 1916 and was a two-story school house that housed every class from 1916-1957. The graduating class of 1958 enjoyed the new building completed in 1958 at its present site. Kahlotus School District is going strong with a new Athletic Cooperative agreement with Lind-Ritzville-Sprague-Washtucna-Kahlotus. While the athletic team is known as the Broncos (LRSWK), the official mascot of Kahlotus is still the Koyote.

© 2017 Kahlotus School District All Rights Reserved

Visitors since 8/1/18